Exclusive domination of World SuperBoat Champs since 2008.
Worlds best performing boats. Race proven performance.
Unique designs, race preparation, jet unit performance that the others can only try to copy.
30 years of research, science, development & testing resulting in race proven success.
When results & success are your goals – get a G-Force package.
0-120kph in 1.8seconds
5-8G's lateral force
Sprintec’s performance advantage offers:
- Faster straight-line speed due to improved boat planing trajectory
- Sharper cornering response, from one turn to another
- Greater high speed stability and cornering speed
- Predictable turn-in
- Increased hull rigidity ensuring a safer, straighter, faster, consistent performing boat
- Better quality water presented to the jet unit, resulting in more acceleration and higher cornering speeds
- Proven keel/fin combinations for extra stability on different water conditions
- Easily & quickly ‘fine tuned’ between runs on race day
- Access to Peter Caughey Racing's hull developments during race season
- Super-low centre of gravity with new seats and seating position for faster cornering and added crew comfort
- Chrome-moly safety cell with crew enclosed in a complete cell attached to rollbar/seat frame
- Custom jet unit options to optimise the performance from your motor
- Strong resale value
- Race proven performance
- Engine options from 700-1,800hp
- Sprintec's purpose is to inject excitement, innovation, excellence and inspiration into the products of the world's leading Sprint boats
- Thanks to our extensive in-house design and development, we can offer a high-quality ‘one stop shop’ for racers wishing to compete in any class of Jetsprinting
- Our ability to focus on the customers needs and requests is paramount to our success
- We’ve created a unique culture that adds real value to our clients and business partners.
- Our single-minded focus on winning generates tremendous energy and a relentless desire to seek new ways to achieve increasingly ambitious goals
- Ultimately, the effectiveness of Sprintec can be determined by the racing success of our products and the satisfaction of our clients.
- During the 1990’s, Canterbury (New Zealand) based Peter Caughey Racing began offering its technical expertise and project engineering skills to other teams. The first boat was for Jeremy O’Driscoll who would go on to promote Jetsprinting via the WSJ World Series.
- Early 1990’s – David McCallum joined PCR, quickly utilising his jetboat experience and renowned aviation engineering skills to help Peter incorporate and develop new design ideas for Jetsprint boats.
- Since 1989, PCR & Sprintec clients have won more than 150 events, including 7x NZ, 4 Australian, 2 USA & 7x World Championships.
- 2001 saw the development of the Sprintec carbon fibre racing seat, having produced 7 variants before confirming the final production design in 2002.
- By 2002 it was clear that a new approach to overall boat design was required to enable greater performance within the power restricted Group A class, while in the SuperBoat class the motor and jet development had already exceeded the current boat designs.
- The Sprintec seat would enable greater support and safety, while assisting the crew to be repositioned within the boat's chrome-moly safety cell. A key advantage of the Sprintec seat was to allow the crew to be positioned in a much lower seating layout which enabled a lower rollcage and overall lower centre of gravity. The result was a boat capable of greater cornering speeds with increased boat stability.
- The first Sprintec branded boat was launched 2002 in SuperBoat class. This boat would win 2 NZ & 2 Australian titles via PCR and Phil Dixon's True Blue Racing.